CINEVERSITY

    Maxon Logo
    • Login
    • Search
    • Recent
    • Popular
    • Users
    • Groups

    Unable to Renew Maxon Student License - Help?

    Question & Answers
    2
    3
    1322
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • K
      kryn_art last edited by

      Hello everyone!
      My Student Maxon subscription says that I have until 02/27/25 to renew, however the Educational Licenses are temporarily offline via the Maxon website. What is my work around for this? I am in the final stretch of my senior thesis film and need access to Cinema 4D in the coming weeks. My film is due in a week and a half so this is very unfortunate timing. I have no problem renewing my license I just need the link to do so.

      I already submitted a work ticket but since this is very time sensitive, I'm also wondering how I can get a hold of a person in customer support directly? The AI chatbot has not been helpful and I have not been able to find a support phone number.

      Any and all advice is appreciated!

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote
      • Dr. Sassi
        Dr. Sassi last edited by

        Hi kryn_art,

        Please check with the sales team
        https://www.maxon.net/en/about-maxon/sales
        I can understand that the time is short for that.
        I have no option to set any "switches", but if the ticket does not solve it, please let me know.
        What is your school telling you?

        I will check why the edu license is creating trouble for you.

        Please keep me posted.

        Cheers

        Dr. Sassi Sassmannshausen Ph.D.
        Cinema 4D mentor since 2004
        Member of VES, DCS.
        linkedin.com/in/dr-sassi-dcc2dcg

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote
        • Dr. Sassi
          Dr. Sassi last edited by

          Hi kryn_art,

          Please try again, and if there is any problem, please let me know.

          I have gotten two replies that the server is running.

          My best wishes for your Senior Thesis Film!

          Dr. Sassi Sassmannshausen Ph.D.
          Cinema 4D mentor since 2004
          Member of VES, DCS.
          linkedin.com/in/dr-sassi-dcc2dcg

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote
          • First post
            Last post