Noseman announcement... PLEASE READ
-
Hello everyone!
I am not employed by Maxon anymore, although my relationship with them is still great and I'm part of the Alpha - Beta program.
I decided to go Solo again to tackle new technologies and workflows and restart my Youtube channel.I will not be frequenting this forum anymore, so I invite you to join the Cinema 4D Discord channel.
Here's the link:
https://discord.gg/WnGFVtXFNEW CODE:
https://discord.gg/kKjUpJ5UPlease let me know if the code doesn't work...
See you around -
Thnaks Noseman for your excellent instrction over the years. The invite is invalid unfortunately
-
Hello Noseman! the link for discord its expired

-
Sorry for that. I am looking into it and will post a NEW invite code...
-
thank you!!!
-
Can you please try this?
https://discord.gg/kKjUpJ5Uhttps://discord.gg/cSTnjDdUGM
-
Looks good!
-
Code expired
-
posted new one... try that...
-
Hi Noseman,
Thank you for sharing your absolutely great knowledge over all these years, I'll definitely miss you here...
Is there any moderator that might take over here? If not, I'm afraid this forum will not make a lot of sense anymore.
That would be great to have a captain on the ship!All the best for your new channel, I'll follow that with a lot of attention of course.
Cheers,
Arnaud -
Hey @arnaud
thank you for your kind words.
I have no idea what Maxon will do with this forum. I am going to monitor it for a few more weeks and then I'll be moving-on.Please come join us on Discord.
I am still active on Twitter, Linked-in and sometimes I look at my instagram.