Dear Dr Sassi,
There is something I don't understand with the new standard material on Redshift. I have a metal material, I want to tint it in let's say green. Ok, I put the green color under color, then the full metalness to make it nicely shiny. Here is my problem: in various anodized metals, the color of the specular could be different to white, like let's say a blue spec, or any other color. With that setup, I struggle to change it the way I want.
The only solution to colour the spec would be to remove the metalness and increase the IOR value to get close to metal, but then the diffuse color and the specular color are overlapping, that sounds kind of wrong to me..
I'm pretty sure I missed something, but I couldn't find any information so far about this specific question.
Thank you, I hope it makes sense..
Arnaud